Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2012

Knowhow Cloud Service can?t play stored movies online

hi

I just bought the iPad 2 and so I decide to take up the 'Knowhow Cloud Service of the 500 GB of storage for the back up . I registered the my cloud software and instead it on my new iPad 2 . then I backed up my iTunes library to the cloud with no hiccups . later I decided to upload some of my movies on the computer to the cloud trough the iPad 2 using the Wi-Fi which I successfully done but now when I try to play those movie its says that the video format Is not supported but the moves is mostly in Avi and Mp4 format. I also got the app named AV App which I thought that can solve my issue but that dint help. I was hoping some one here can help me on this issue as this is really very frustrating and I would be really appreciating any help
Old 07-02-2012

Re: Knowhow Cloud Service can?t play stored movies online

Yes this is true I also having the same issue on my 'Knowhow Cloud Service. I also have the iPad 2 . this is really very annoying can anyone really help us out I, I would be really appreciating this

Thanks in advance

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , ,