Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Does internet speed slows down without downloading from uTorrent

Technology & Internet

Old 06-02-2012

Does internet speed slows down without downloading from uTorrent

Hello friends I use uTorrent for downloading files from internet but one thing I would like to know that does speed gets slows down when we just open the uTorrent but we do not seed or download files. Because I have been noticing low speed so I doubt that is it because of uTorrent or not.

Old 06-02-2012

Re: Does internet speed slows down without downloading from uTorrent

No, it is not because of the uTorrent as it does not consumes bandwidth if you do not download files while you just open the uTorrent. The reason for slow speed might be due to some other reason but not due to uTorrent.
Old 06-02-2012

Re: Does internet speed slows down without downloading from uTorrent

If you want to confirm this then you can open the uTorrent and there if you see is any activity then uTorrent is downloading the files and it will show you transfer speed.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,