Thread: How Mail Aliases works with iCloud

How Mail Aliases works with iCloud

I have my email address with iCloud which I can sync between my computer and iPhone. So while using this email I only make use of three aliases. However I have never make use of this aliases so I am little bit confused about the uses and working of Aliases with iCloud. The thing that I have seen with these Aliases is that when I send email with aliases and the receiver can’t able to get my real address. As I am new to this I don’t know anything about this. If you guys have any ideas about the working of Aliases with iCloud then please let me know. Your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: How Mail Aliases works with iCloud

If you have multiple email address, then it is better to make use of mail client like Apple Mail or Outlook. So if you wish to check for the email aliases then you need to create your own email server and after that you have to block the SMTP Authenticated. And after that tell your friends to send the mail from your alias address that you have set. This actually works like sending from one mail server to the receipt and you are not able to recognize the address.

With the help of aliases, you have the home mailbox, a work mailbox, and a P.O. Box and make sure that all the mail is to be delivered to a central location. Home mailbox for bills, work mailbox for work and P.O. Box for spam and web signup. There need to set default address to your alias, and go from there to make use of this mailing system.

If basic email has always been a weak area, and if you are messing a little with an alias and not getting the desire result then set the default address to the alia and may that resolve such issue. You can set your personal aliases. For e.g. one aliases for family, one aliases for work, and probably one aliases for friends.

There in the mail aliase you can also make setting according to your need, you can also set the account to never delete from the server, so that even you get message on your System for deleting those account and you delete it, the account will still remain there on the server, and thios is one of the useful thing because the entire mail and message are store in Computer itself, so protection for those data can be doe with the mail aliases.