Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Web Clipper with Firefox 10

Technology & Internet

Old 02-02-2012

Web Clipper with Firefox 10

Earlier to this, I was using the Opera browser but with the release of Firefox 10, I decided to switch to the Firefox. I was just searching for the features of this and found that Web Clipper can be added to this. I want to know that what is the web clipper and how that is used. I will be thankful to all the suggestion from you for this.

Old 02-02-2012

Re: Web Clipper with Firefox 10

This is a powerful application to store any information you want. EverNote serves, among a wide range of options for recording schedules, email addresses, notes, web snippets, and more. All with the ability to include images and links. It has a well defined interface that makes its use easy.
Old 02-02-2012

Re: Web Clipper with Firefox 10

Here is the download link for Firefox Web clipper with FF10 support BETA. You can download and use that. I found this very useful and I am sure that you will also enjoy your stay with Firefox.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,