Thread: Ares P2P wont connect even after reinstalling it

Ares P2P wont connect even after reinstalling it

In my computer I have windows Xp operating system and I am using Ares 2.1.7 in my computer. it was working fine. Normally whenever I launch Ares software at that time it shows connecting and after two or three minutes it shows online but from last some days it does not show online. I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling Ares in my computer but that does not help me to solve this issue.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Ares P2P wont connect even after reinstalling it

You have said that in your computer this problem has started suddenly and even after reinstalling the Ares also same problem is occurring. According to me you are facing this problem because firewall is blocking connection. You have to first open Firewall setting and then make sure that Firewall is not blocking connection.

Yes I also agree with above post because many times due to firewall also this type of problem can take place. In my system I was also facing similar problem with vuze and afte that I have come to know my Firewall is causing this problem and after that I have changed firewall setting in my computer and after changing the setting all the things started working like a charm.

I hope you will be able to fix this issue with help of this solution.

According to me you should first open Ares in your computer and then you have to click on the control panel tab. Now after clicking on the control panel tab you have to select network tab under control panel. After doing this you will see check connection button and you need to click on that and after that check what is the result of connection. If it shows connection failed then it means there might be something wrong with the setting. Try this solution so that you can identify exact problem.

If you want any more help then let me know.

If above idea does not help you to solve this problem then I will suggest you to first uninstall Ares from your computer and after uninstalling Ares from your computer you have to download Ares Connection Fixer v.2.0 from internet and after downloading Ares Connection Fixer v.2.0 that you have to run it in your system. after doing that you have to install Ares in your computer and after installing Ares in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not?

According to me after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have checked all firewall setting in my computer and there is nothing wrong with the firewall setting in my computer. When I clicked on check connection at that time it says connection failed.

I have uninstalled Ares from my computer and then I have downloaded Ares Connection Fixer v.2.0 in my PC and then I have run that in my computer. now after doing that I have installed Ares again in my computer but problem does not get solved. What should I do to solve this problem?

Have you tried Ares 3.1 in your computer? if you have not tried Ares 3.1 in your computer then I will suggest you to first uninstall Ares from your computer and then you have to run Ccleaner in your computer. after doing that you have to restart PC and install new version of Ares in your computer. after installing New version of Ares in your computer your problem might get solved.

If you want to download Ares 3.1 then you have to visit official site of Ares and then you have to click on download option and then download it in your computer. I hope after installing Ares 3.1 in your computer your problem wil gets solved.