Thread: Web Antivirus is disabled in Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Web Antivirus is disabled in Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

I am using Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 in my computer and it has suddenly started giving me problems. Now whenever I open at that time it Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 in my computer ay that time it shows Web Antivirus is disabled in my computer. Now please tell me what should I do get rid of this problem?

Re: Web Antivirus is disabled in Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

I have read your problem and will suggest you have to open kasperky in your computer and after going in to the setting you have to check whether web antivirus enabled there or not. if it is not enable then you should enable it and then click on OK and after that check whether same problem occurs or not.

I have tried above given solution but after trying that also I get same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by repairing the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 an after resetting the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 also I get same problem. is there any other way to solve this problem?

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you can also try to solve this problem by performing the system restore in your computer. Many times doing the system restore can also solve this type of problems. First open start menu in your computer and after going in to the start menu you have to programs and then select all programs and after that select accessories option. Now after doing that you have to click on the system tools. In the system tools option you have to select system restore option. Now after doing system restore your problem might get solved, try this solution and then let me know.