Thread: How to add application to the "Application Control" in kaspersky internet security

How to add application to the "Application Control" in kaspersky internet security

Hello friends In my computer I am using kaspersky internet security 2011 and I want to know bout how to How to add application to the "Application Control" in kaspersky internet security 2011? i was able to do same thing in kaspersky internet security 2010 but cannot do same thing with 2011. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: How to add application to the "Application Control" in kaspersky internet security

I have read your problem and as far as I know you can kspersky automatically add the things in the application automatically. whenever you install any software in your after that kaspersky scan it and then it add that software. Normally assign software’s and in to the group. It assign group for application on the basis of its digital signature. If you want to change the group for any application then you can change it manually.

I hope this information will be helpful for you. If you want to know any thing more then let me know.

Re: How to add application to the "Application Control" in kaspersky internet security

Thank you for providing me but I want to know that if any case kaspersky does not recognize the application at that time what I should do. How can I make kaspersky to recognize that application? If any one has any ideas regarding this then please help me. Thank you in advance.

You have to move that application untrusted folder to trusted and then apply that setting. Now after that you have to restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. I am not sure whether this solution will work for you or not but you can try this solution.

To move application from untrusted folder to trusted folder you have to follow these steps.

• You have to first open kaspersky in your computer. After that you have to go to the setting.
    • Now after that you have to open applications option from application control.
    • Now open untrusted folder and check whether your application is there or not.
    • If it is there then right click there and then you have to move it to trusted group.
    • After trying that restart the computer and then problem will get solved.