Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Ainol Novo 7 Basic does not support Skype

Technology & Internet

Old 21-01-2012

Ainol Novo 7 Basic does not support Skype

Hi friends recently I have bought the new Ainol Novo 7 Basic, I am happy with this model but however when I try to make use of Skype in this model it fails to works in this model. That I mean to say that Skype is not working properly in Ainol Novo 7 Basic So why this thing happens with Skype what should I do to overcome this situation? I am very much disappointed with this issue; if you guys have any suggestion or any ideas about this issue then please does the reply. Any of the reply will be appreciated and thanks.

Old 21-01-2012

Re: Ainol Novo 7 Basic does not support Skype

According to my suggestion, may be the Skype is not installing on that Tablet properly, so make the verification about the installation of this Skype is proper or not. Because this issue with Skype is only seen when it is not properly install.
Old 22-01-2012

Re: Ainol Novo 7 Basic does not support Skype

Yes even I have also seen such thing even in my Tablet that Skype fails to works in Ainol Novo 7. As I have search for this issue then I have seen that the Skype Application is not compatible with Ainol Novo. So these have to be fixing, so that we can make use of Skype in this Ainol Novo.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , ,