Thread: Skype not working on Toshiba Thrive AT100

Skype not working on Toshiba Thrive AT100

Actually I have recently bought the Toshiba Thrive AT100 tablet for myself and also downloaded the skype so that I can use to do video calling. But what I have seen is that skype id not working on the Toshiba Thrive AT100 tablet and for this what should I do so that I can use the skype to make the video calls.

Re: Skype not working on Toshiba Thrive AT100

Even I’m facing the same issue on the Sony viewpad while using the skype due to this I’m really disappointed. After spending a large amount on the tab and when we are not able to use those features it feels really disappointing. So for this I think skype should really work for this issue as many of the users are going through this issue and waiting to get it fixed.

According to me after going through many sites for the issue of the skype not working on the tablet PC. So for them I would like to tell you that skype is not fully functional for the android honeycomb. So for this I must say that you have to wait for the skype unless the issue gets fixed and is fully functional to use.

While using the Gtalk on the Toshiba tab I have seen that it able to do the video call and us working properly, So should be the skype.

For this one thing I want to say is both the chat application are coming from the different companies and so the issue are also different. And as it is also cleared that skype will be soon fixing this issue and till then you have to keep patience.

Otherwise you can use the Gtalk for the time being till the skype resolves its issues.