Thread: Video sharing not working using skype for Android with ASUS AiGuru SV1T

Video sharing not working using skype for Android with ASUS AiGuru SV1T

Hello friends… as going through some problems, hope I get the proper solutions from here. The problem I’m facing is, as using the skype for doing video sharing from my Samsung galaxy S2 android Smartphone to the ASUS AiGuru SV1T through the skype, what I have noticed is that it doesn’t work. But when trying the galaxy S2 android phone with the laptop having webcam it works fine then why I’m facing the issue of not able to do video sharing with the ASUS AiGuru SV1T through the android Smartphone.

Does anyone facing this issue with the android phones not able able to do the video sharing with the ASUS AiGuru SV1T.

Re: Video sharing not working using skype for Android with ASUS AiGuru SV1T

I’m using the iPhone 4 and am able to do video sharing in IOS with the ASUS AiGuru SV1T using through skype. So I don’t see any such issue for the IOS platform, as it is working fine and able to connect to the ASUS AiGuru SV1T.

Actually … I’m too facing the same issue while using the HTC sensation XE Smartphone. As in my job I have to travel a lot so to keep in contact with the family I bought the ASUS AiGuru SV1T which I kept for the home use, but as I’m trying to connect with the ASUS device through skype it is not able to connect with it. After this when searched on the net I found out that almost all users using the android devices had problem doing the video sharing with the ASUS AiGuru SV1T. So want to ask that what may be the reason for this, as according to me it should work if it is working on the IOS platform it should work with the android devices also.

Hello friends… as going through some problems, hope I get the proper solutions from here. The problem I’m facing is, as using the skype for doing video sharing from my Samsung galaxy S2 android Smartphone to the ASUS AiGuru SV1T through the skype, what I have noticed is that it doesn’t work. But when trying the galaxy S2 android phone with the laptop having webcam it works fine then why I’m facing the issue of not able to do video sharing with the ASUS AiGuru SV1T through the android Smartphone.

Does anyone facing this issue with the android phones unable to do the video sharing with the ASUS AiGuru SV1T.
    I would like to ask you that what have you tried for doing the video sharing using skype through the android device with the ASUS AiGuru SV1T. so that I can get idea the steps you are following is right or really is there problem with the android devices.

Does anyone facing this issue with the android phones unable to do the video sharing with the ASUS AiGuru SV1T.
    I would like to ask you that what have you tried for doing the video sharing using skype through the android device with the ASUS AiGuru SV1T. so that I can get idea the steps you are following is right or really is there problem with the android devices.

As I have said that the android devices are not able to do the video sharing with the ASUS AiGuru SV1T using skype. So for this I tried with the following:

• Using with the ASUS AiGuru SV1T device whenever I try to do video sharing while pressing the share video button it does not share to the android device.

• One thing I have noticed that the audio is working fine only problem I’m facing is with the video sharing.
    Does someone know about this, so that I can solve this issue as soon as possible.

According to me what I feel is that the ASUS AiGuru SV1T is not able to share the same video codec with the android device using the skype app. So I think due to this it showing problem while connecting the video calls. And for this you should try to contact the ASUS guys as they can provide the software update so that it is easily be compatible with the android devices.

The reason why IOS is working fine with the ASUS AiGuru SV1T device is due to the old video codec is supported by the IOS with the ASUS AiGuru SV1T. so it is able to do the video sharing.

I guess soon there will be update provided to the ASUS AiGuru SV1T and after which you can easily share the video calls with your android devices.