Thread: Is it possible to make money from YouTube

Is it possible to make money from YouTube

I have uploaded a few videos on YouTube. How i able to create money with those videos? Doesn’t the advertising income go to YouTube relatively than your video channel or whatsoever. Can somebody briefly clarify this

Re: Is it possible to make money from YouTube

1. You require a minimum 20,000 view on 20 dissimilar videos and 10,000 subscribers to turn out to be a partner. Then, you are accessible a partnership.
    2. Just being a partner do provide you money, although. Your profits depends on how a lot of viewers observe the advertisement on top of your description for the video. To place an ad there, you must endorse a video. In order to sponsor a video, totally ALL content must be yours, meaning no background music, no else's video, etc.
    3. endorse a video by click the "Promote Video" icon. Over there , I'm not certain for the reason that I'm not a partner. however I'm certain its user-friendly.

Make a you tube account , it is free of charge and the earlier you do it the good. Start creating videos with manually or something and put them on YouTube. Make certain not swear or do something banned, Once you have enough video view and subscribers, after that you will capable to submit an application for a partnership at the foot of the home page on YouTube. Then you will be making money from YouTube, you will require registering with Google ad sense, they will reimburse you. Cheques directly from Google, it is great.

create videos, get many subscribers. ultimately, YouTube would email you if you were concerned in supporting advertisements, etc. after that you start building money.

You can also create money by advertising t-shirts, etc through your videos.

I be able to discover just a few old thing regarding downloading, edit and uploading some videos.

How can I create some genuine money with YouTube that is the question?

Basically i believe you have to stay awaiting un less your video viewe ship get to a million or somewhat and then YouTube will email you.

build it have an ad, and each time someone clicks on your video plus watches the put in money will go into your PayPal account

It takes a few time. I don't still have a actual partnership yet, i just acquire money while people click on my ads. For example Im certain you’re a great makeup guru though there are A group of them on YouTube and your odds are slim of getting famous first . Good luck in the YouTube world! And one more thing.....not to endorse myself

you can make the video that can earn you money , if they are 100% your own content, however that will not get you a lot of money. Or you can submit an application for Partnership. if you get accepted, you`ll get compensated for views, subscribers, likes etc.You don`t required a credit card. Apply here