Thread: after updating flash player internet site is unable to recognize it

after updating flash player internet site is unable to recognize it

Hi friends I badly need help about an issue which irritating me a lot. I have installed the new version of adobe flash player from adobe official website but when I use my own usual site it shows that I need to update my flash player. It is also happening when I am using Google Chrome. Can anyone help for the same?? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: after updating flash player internet site is unable to recognize it

Can you please tell me the versions of the internet explorer, Google chrome and flash player?? It will therefore make me easy to give you proper information about this issue through it. So kindly give me your feedback. Thanks.

The version of Internet Explorer is 9.0.3, Google chrome is 16.0.912.63 and flash player is 11,1,102,55. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate with 64 bits. Does this information is sufficient for you?? Can I have the relevant information which will fix my issue as early as possible?

I will suggest that you should uninstall the adobe flash player and reinstall it with the administration rights and automatic download from the Adobe site. After that you should disable the Norton 360 firewall and antivirus auto protect and enable active and prior to that reinstall the java. After doing all this process restart your PC and see if it works. I hope it will work for you. Give me your feedback.

No dude it is not working. I have done all the process as exactly as you said but nothing is progressing. When I click to watch any video in youtube it shows me the message “You need a newer Flash player version to use this player. Please click here and update your Flash player to the latest version or open the following link manually:http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/”. After that I checked on the official site that is my version installed or not. But I found that it is successfully installed. So what is the problem going on? I am unable to understand anything. It is very annoying. Please help me.

I am facing the exact same problem. Initially I updated the flash player then Uninstalled it and then Reinstalled the Flash Player but nothing changed. I found out that I cannot play any online videos that require Flash Player. I use Internet explore version 9.0.8112.16421 and have Flash Player version 11.1.102.55 Running on Win7, 64 Home Premium. Can anyone help me to fix this issue?? Any help will be appreciated.

I will suggest you to download two different versions of flash player files. Follow this process:
    Download for windows 64 bit:Download
    Download for 64 bit:
    Download
    After that exit the browser
    Run both the uninstallers and reboot
    Delete the flash folder in windows
    After that download release 11.1 Windows 64-bit Flash Player for Internet Explorer and also download Beta 11.2 for internet explorer. After that go to the official website of adobe and you will find that your flash player is installed or not. See if it works.

If nothing is helping you I think you should use ActiveX filtering in internet explorer and then enable flash player in your internet explorer. After that go to internet options and click on security tab. That will ensure that your internet security is medium to high level. After that, go to YouTube and check whether any videos are playing. Give me your feedback if it works.

Thanks for the suggestion guys. Really appreciated. I updated the latest version of Flash but and reinstalled it but nothing has worked for me. It is still not recognizing it. I have deleted the earlier flash folders and installed new one but nothing has changed. Guys if you find any solution for this please inform me.