Thread: Can I retrieve my deleted Facebook Messages

sad Can I retrieve my deleted Facebook Messages

Unfortunately, I have deleted some of my Facebook messages that were really important for me. I shouldn't have done that.I want to know that is there any way that I can retrieve my messages again? I am using the Windows Xp Service Pack 1 Operating System. Please can anyone help me out of this problem because they were really very important messages. Is there any possibility that the server will retrieve my messages back? Thank You in advance.

Re: Can I retrieve my deleted Facebook Messages

You shouldn’t have delete the messages that you received on the Facebook. I think the email address that you are using for the Facebook site to Log in should contain the messages that you receive. Log in to the email address that you are using for the Facebook and check whether the messages that you deleted in the Facebook are present or not.

Good Luck

Down Re: Can I retrieve my deleted Facebook Messages

Posted by Rust-18:

You shouldn’t have delete the messages that you received. I think so the email address that you are using for the Facebook site to Log in should contain the messages that you receive. Log in to the email address that you are using and check whether the messages that you deleted in the Facebook are present or not.
    I think you will not get the messages in your email address that you have deleted from the Facebook. The messages or the chat that we get on the Facebook are stored on the Facebook itself and nowhere else. When you go to the Facebook and click on the Messages option and after that when you click on the Sent option then the Facebook will only be able to show you the previous messages but it will not be able to show the messages that you have deleted. There is no way to recover the messages that are deleted on the Facebook. You should take care while deleting the messages and that is the main reason why Facebook confirms twice that do you want to delete the message or not. If you select yes the messages are gone permanently. Sad, but can’t help. Sorry.

idea Re: Can I retrieve my deleted Facebook Messages

Most probably when any Facebook user sends you a message or chats with you then all that stuff is stored in the respective email that you use for the Facebook Log in. But as you delete the messages from the Facebook they are then removed from the email address too that you are using for Log In Facebook. So always think twice before deleting the message if it is an important message for you.