Thread: Unable to send sound message on Messenger Plus!

Unable to send sound message on Messenger Plus!

I have installed Windows 7 x64 on my computer. Also I have installed latest version of WLM 2011 on my computer. I used to send sounds to friend of mine by using sound sender but due to some kind of odd reason I was not able to send any sounds. I am getting it cannot be send. I searched on the Google to get the exact root cause of the problem .

re: Unable to send sound message on Messenger Plus!

Do you have installed latest version of Flash? If you have not done the same then visit the official website of the developer and get the latest version of Flash. Why I am saying because Windows Live Messenger make uses of flash for the Winks which you are supposed to send. So see that whether the issue is resolved after installing latest version of Adobe Flash. If you are getting while doing the same then feel free to ask about the same.

re: Unable to send sound message on Messenger Plus!

I don’t think so there is need of installing Flash. According to me sound sending feature is an essential part of Messenger Plus! which is an add-on for the Windows Live Messenger. It’s not supported natively on Windows Live Messenger. As far as I know it did not make use of flash in order to send emoticon sounds.
    I am suspecting that there is something wrong with the Messenger Plus! better you should contact the developer team and ask for the help about the problem which you are getting.