Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-01-2012

Why Pinch to zoom is not working in Apple Safari 5.1?

Installed Mac OS X 10.6.8. on my system. In today morning I have updated Safari on my computer and after doing that Pinch to Zoom stopped working. I am able to zoom in certain extent and not able to get as I am looking for , even I am not able to Zoom back out. It is working quite great with other app installed. Help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Old 14-01-2012

Re: Why Pinch to zoom is not working in Apple Safari 5.1?

So far I am aware of following solution which you can try.

You have to move Safari from application folder in Trash.

Now empty Trash.

Finally you should download and install Combo update from the official website.
After completing with same you should download and install the latest version of Safari from the official website.
Old 15-01-2012

Re: Why Pinch to zoom is not working in Apple Safari 5.1?

You have mentioned that the issue started to begin after updating Safari 5.1 so roll back to previous version of Safari. I think the above mentioned issue is happening because of bug issue. So you should contact the developer and file a bug report to them.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,