Thread: Unable to load Google map on safari 5.1.1 error message ‘kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 303.’

Unable to load Google map on safari 5.1.1 error message ‘kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 303.’

As the title of thread is saying what I wanted to discuss over here. I installed Safari 5.1.1 on my system. I am not able to load maps.google.com. getting an error message which can be stated as ‘The operation couldn't be completed. (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 303.)’ can you tell me what is happening wrong? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Unable to load Google map on safari 5.1.1 error message ‘kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 303.’

Following solution can help you out so give a try to it.
    • You have to close Safari if you have already opened it.
    • Now launch Java Preferences and click on Network tab.
    • After that click on Delete Files and go for Restore Defaults.
    • Now select General tab and look for Run applets. You have to double check that it is in the browser process is selected.
    • Close Java Preferences.
    • Now go for Finder window and choose home folder into the Sidebar on the left side.
    • You will have small house icon. Now you have to launch Library folder and go for Caches folder and look for com.apple.Safari.
    • From there you have to move cache.db file to Trash.
    • Finally launch Safari.

Re: Unable to load Google map on safari 5.1.1 error message ‘kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 303.’

Do you got any difference in the situation after using the above mentioned solution? No is your answer then you should contact the technical support team and get further help on the above mentioned topic.