Thread: Need help on syncing Safari "Reading List" Mac to Mac?

Need help on syncing Safari "Reading List" Mac to Mac?

I totally adore the "reading list" in Safari on my desktop. How be able to I effectively sync it with my devices such as MacPro to my MacBook Pro? I am running the most recent OS on each. I see "reading list" there, but I desire to sync. Can anyone here help me on this I would be really be glad to know this?

Thanks in advance

Re: Need help on syncing Safari "Reading List" Mac to Mac?

To the extent that I have known the, Reading List is not supported for syncing. I also want this feature but it really sad that this feature is not available. However not totally sure about this.

As far as I know about this . it is the thing that will be featured with the iCloud, I must have to rewatch the keynote although I know that I have see on the article on the web that mention that sync while they demoed the Reading List

The Reading List ought to sync on its own if you have Bookmarks switch on and for that you need to go to the

1. System Preferences
    2. iCloud.

Then Open Safari on your MacPro after that tap the Bookmarks icon. You must see "Reading LIst" as the primary option. If the list hasn't synced as yet, try resetting your MacBook . and for that I this there is lot of information available everywhere just need to Google it

I am at the moment using Lion 10.7.2, iOS5 on iPad, Safari 5.1.1, iCloud every setup properly, the whole thing is working apart from Reading list, it will not sync to the iPad or else vice versa?

some thoughts? Are Apple servers just being overloaded?

later than tapping Bookmarks on my iPad then tapping Reading List quite a few times I was capable to view my Reading List on the Safari on my Mac. Considering I have the iOS 5 , may feel like to give it a sometime more to load.

It took almost 5 minutes to pull alongside.

I 'm having the similar issue . I'm not have any fortune tapping Reading List some times as recommended. Hope somebody will arise with an details. Also running Lion 10.7.2 with Safari 5.1.1. The reading list just won't sync between my Mac and iPhone 4S.

This is really very frustrating having the similar issue with my Mac and iPhone. I can't find the reading list to sync up regardless of how many times I sync my handset through usb or if I try and update iCloud. I did find a little trick, on your iPhone or iPad, if you add a new website or article to the reading list the all automatically sync up. Quite strange, but it works for me. Hopefully they'll get a new software update out to fix the problem, it is a bit irritating

in fact desire this was up and running all the way through Mobile Me - it's going to be unbelievable because I use an MAC pro at home and a MBP at work, not to talk about my iPhone. So I'm thinking Snow Leopard will obtain an update to include iCloud thing ? clearly Lion will, however what about SL?

iCloud sync is support in iTunes by SL. I've had no issue transferring purchase. although I can't make out how to make use of the iCloud Reading List sync on Safari 5.1 on SL. weird that they will support iTunes although not Safari on SL.

Do iCloud work on the Snow Leopard syncing Safari to the iPhone 4S? In certain that the Safari Reading Lists? as my iCloud just syncs contacts, as well as bookmarks. Calendar plus safari reading list do not sync at the whole. I've looked all over the place and I’m the thinking that iCloud just works with OS X Lion. So actually , we have to update from 10.6.X to 10.7 to have whole functionality among Safari as well as iCloud.