Thread: Need help for replacing HTC EVO 4G on sprint

Arrow Need help for replacing HTC EVO 4G on sprint

I am using HTC EVO 4G from more than one years. It works fine for me but I have problem with my phone. The battery life of this phone is less so now I want to replace my phone. What is a good replacement for HTC EVO 4G phone? Please help. Advice would be very welcome please.

Re: Need help for replacing HTC EVO 4G on sprint

I am using Samsung epic touch. I am not happy with my phone. Avoid the Samsung epic touch if 3G performance is important. Epic touch phone is unusable for me. If you are not using the radio though then this phone works good. The wi-fi reception is not good of this phone. I also have lots of issues with service.

Usually what you do with your Smartphone. Suggesting an upgrade is depending on the needs of the user. I suggest you to replace your HTC EVO with apple photon 4G. This phone has nice upgrade. Apple iphone 4S is also good option but it has smaller screen.

I am also using HTC EVO 4g. This phone has bloat ware from sprint when I went to play around with my phone. My experience was really bad. For better results root your phone, download and install APK task killer on your phone. Freeze the applications that run continuously. Freeze all the unwanted applications which are installed by the sprint.I deleted NFLZONE, Facebook, Sprint TV etc softwares so my phone battery life is increased upto 5 hours maximum.

I am using Samsung Conquer 4G. This is very nice phone. I love my phone. I don’t have any issues about my phone. If you are planning to replace your HTC EVO 4G phone then I recommend you to use Samsung Conquer 4G.

I have used HTC EVO 4G more than ten months. I purchased a new Nexus S 4G before ten days this is very nice phone. This phone includes all the new upgrades. So if you are also thinking for new phone then go for Nexus S 4G. The performance of this phone is very nice. This phone is nice compare to HTC EVO 4G. So it is highly recommended to you to use Nexus S 4G mobile phone. Hope you will enjoy the quality of this phone.

I am using Samsung Epic 4g from one month. I am unhappy with the Samsung Epic 4G. The performance of this phone is not good compare to other phones. So it is not recommended to you to purchase Samsung Epic 4G. This phone is totally useless for me. So think for the other options if you are planning to replace your HTC EVO 4G.