Thread: Is there any possible way to free up iCloud backup space

Is there any possible way to free up iCloud backup space

hey I have some issues concerning this. Previously, I got an email from Apple/iCloud denting that I've roughly achieved my 5GB limit. In addition to this , while stating further, The single thing I have going to iCloud are my iPhone backups. I was looking and it appears that my back up is currently better than 4GB in size on iCloud. at this moment only do I doubt how it got that huge but . I do have a question concerning this as how do I minimize it down?

Re: Is there any possible way to free up iCloud backup space

Hey according top me, I suppose that it didn’t seemed to appear so odd in this case. I will want to know whether you are making use of your .me account as your main mail account? perhaps there is a lot of mail present there? The problem is that it would be better understood o that case when I could understand if there was music being backed up.

Hello , I was also having a similar issue as it was stated earlier. I was able to check my email. But I in fact don't suppose that goes into backup. This is very strange since even several cases of the backups for my ipod touch or ipad or iphone actually never reached further to 800 mb. In addition to this, It has been a while as I've used that although. I went backside to have a usb backup for this cause. Hope this would give you some hint according to me.

According to me, I have some possible solution in your case which will sort out your issue in some means. As per mine was backing up all of my photos, and that was consuming more space. I had a uncheck of it and the size of my backup dropped considerably. Hope this will work in your case.

As said above, I can suppose that they may be the possible reasons behind it, but according to me there could be other reasons for this problem . I am going to suppose that is it since I have taken fairly a few videos previously and not put them on my computer up till now. I will move them and see if something appears before me.

In this case, I came to a particular solution and I will recommend to go to the icloud storage settings and it' will tell you what's taking so much space, get the habit of transporting pics and videos to your computer frequently, 4gb is a more space for an icloud back up, and in my case, it is around 1 gb and my mail makes use of 1gb.in addition to this, I've found that when a backup is made that it will not eliminate the existing backed up photos from the iCloud backup at the time of removing said photos from the phone/pad. And according to me, the camera backup size will tend to maintain rising and increasing.

I received a similar kind of email and I looked around and understood that it was the approximately 700 photos and a not many videos that were containing up all my storage space. As per my knowledge, If you go to Settings and then to the iCloud and to Storage & Backup further moving to Manage Storage and then to select Device (iPhone) it will tend to have a list of your major data hog at the apex .