Thread: there is no option available for iCloud under settings

there is no option available for iCloud under settings

hey guys, I am having an iPhone and iPod Touches with the latest iOS 5. We have handled to have a fix of all of the errors but we are having some issues yet. I cam to know that On one of my iPods, the iCloud option is not able to click.in addition to this, I am prepared to set up the .me accounts and not able to do so. I ma having issues regarding the same. Is there someone with the same difficulty. Please have any suggestions in this case.

Re: there is no option available for iCloud under settings

I have some fix in this case and hope so it will be sorted out. According to me, I think that you should hold the sleep button and home button until the iPod shuts off or can say till the time it resets. And after doing this you have to restart it and make an attempt for it once again. Have reply for the same if it is unable to work.

I don’t think so that it had some effect on it as my issue was not solved. I had a reset on both of them. (Complete restart.) and I didn’t had positive outcomes and not click able yet. In addition to this , On the iPods, I locked the option for my kids from changing their email information. I don’t know a particular reason behind this, this kept them from getting into the cloud. at present to figure out how to get them on separate clouds. We are making a share of one game center currently.

I was of the similar problem . with the iCloud and the Twitter settings button not available, when I had some watch through the settings I observed that the restrictions setting was altered to prevent any changes to the Accounts within the iPhone 4s, and I can say here that after you have the Accounts option disabled , iCloud and Twitter will work fine in your case. I hope this will fix your problem.