Thread: How to narrow your searches on internet?

How to narrow your searches on internet?

hi I am totally new to the internet search, but my friend recommended me this site saying you solve any problem related to the computers. I just want to ask you the easiest method to find anything related to my keyword. Whenever I try to search internet gives me lots of unnecessary information, is there any method of finding the exact information about the keywords?

Re: How to narrow your searches on internet?

Yes , there are couple of tricks to be used while searching on the internet. Internet is growing day by day and it gas lots of information. If you don’t write the proper query it will always show you the unnecessary information. Just follow these guidelines to use the internet effectively:
    1. Try using the + sign whenever you are searching any content by query. This will search the web with exact sentence as you have typed.
      Example: if you are trying to search with “software for apple computer” then web may return you the content related to the apple fruit, some software and computer. You should use the + sign to enhance the search like “software+for+apple+computer”. This will narrow the results only related to the apple software.
    2. You can use the (“”) quotes to find the specific word. Suppose you want to find the word windows xp then you should search like “Windows+XP”. This will take you to the information related to only windows xp operating system.