Thread: Internet recovery fails using Singtel or Starhub

Internet recovery fails using Singtel or Starhub

I used internet connections on my macbook pro laptop and i found that the internet recovery process fails on this laptop. When i recover my internet setting using Singtel or Starhub telecommunication service, it always fails and shows error codes like 3403F or 4403F. I used Mac OS X Lion Internet Restore process and this process, installer CD helps me. I don't know the meaning of this error code but need some valuable suggestions for avoid it. Thanks for nay help.

Re: Internet recovery fails using Singtel or Starhub

If you faced problem with the recover CD, simply try to use the recovery flash drive. You need to found such recovery flash drive for getting the recovery process result in better way. Its necessary for you to fix your problem. Check this and if possible then simple use the recovery flash drive.

I don't think that there is any such kind of USB recovery flash drive present for singtel or starhub. This happens because of the transparent proxy by Starhub and Singnet which block port 80 and 443. Hence you catch error codes 3403F or 4403F during internet recovery. IN this situations, you need to disable this transparent proxy during restoring process if possible. It might be makes some positive impact.

Same problem on my connection. Then i used Singlet Fiber. And i did download the recovery disk from Apple's server. Then start booting with the recovery screen process. It works for me and help to fix my Internet recovery fails problem. You can also try this.

If not getting any perfect solutions, simply use my technique. Same problem on my system. Then I did a clean install. In that process, i use disk utilities to erase the disk first and then start the restore process. It works and now the internet connection works fine without any issue. SO, you can also first uninstall the OS and reinstall it. Then start such internet recovery on clean system. It definitely helps to you.