Thread: Mozilla Firefox 8 Crashes with real player plug-in

Mozilla Firefox 8 Crashes with real player plug-in

In my computer I have Mozilla Firefox 8 browser installed and I am facing problem with real player plug-in. most of the time Mozilla Firefox crashes because of the Real player plug-in. if I disable the plug-in then Mozilla Firefox browser works fine in my computer. What should is do to solve this problem.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 8 Crashes with real player plug-in

As you have said that after disabling the real player in Mozilla Firefox you are not facing this problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you have to first remove the Real player plug-in and then you have to install it again and after installing the real player plug-in in your system you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I will also suggest you the same solution. If you don’t know about how to remove Real player plug-in then you to open my computer and then you have to go to Mozilla folder and on the Mozilla Folder you will find the Plug-in folder and then you have to remove the plug-in from there after removing the plug-in you have start the Mozilla Firefox again and then check whether same problem is occurring or not. I am telling you this because I was also facing this problem in my system and after that I have tried same solution and after trying this solution my problem get solved. You can also try this solution and then check what the result is.

I hope your problem will get solved after trying this trick.

I have tried to solve this problem by removing real player plug-in from my system and then I have tried installed real player again in my system and after reinstalling that problem started again. Is there any ting wrong with the browser or something else is causing this problem?

If anyone have solution for this then let me know.

You have to try to solve this problem by removing the Mozilla Firefox browser from your computer and after removing the Mozilla Firefox browser you have to delete all the temporary files and after removing that you have to install Firefox browser again and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.