Thread: Best webmail for privacy

Best webmail for privacy

Hi friends,
    Now I am using Gmail it works very nice but Google store all private data. Please suggest me any best webmail service with reputation for privacy and with less spam.Any help would be appreciated.

re: Best webmail for privacy

I am using yahoo. According to me it is the best Webmail service with reputation for privacy. Because of the yahoo Webmail’s spam filters I hardly get any spam. This spam filter impressed me it’s really works nice..so I suggest to use yahoo Webmail service

Every webmail service stores your information it is essential for delivering emails. It is not possible for webmail services to deliver emails to you without storing them. They have to store your private data. So don’t worry about it.

Webmail services stores personal information for long duration of time. And I am always conscious about my personal information. Even you deleted it then also some big corporations storing your personal information forever. For me this is unacceptable.

Because of better funding big Webmail service providers have better features, larger user base and more active development. But there are some smaller Webmail service providers which are may be more careful about your personal information but for easy revenue source they may be you’re your personal information.

Set up your own email server if you are very concerned about your personal information and about privacy. There are no of free mail server programs are available on internet for free. Then you can control your personal information. But like in the big email providers you may not have all the features

Thanks for the suggestion. Please provide me some more information about these programs. How to use these programs, where can I learn more about this?

I am using windows live Hotmail the basic account of Windows Live Hotmail includes more ads, spam. But if you don’t want this ads and spam in your account then you have to take annual subscription of $19.95. If you are really want webmail service without ads and spam I suggest you to use Windows Live Hotmail service.

I am also using Microsoft’s HOTMAIL/LIVE MAIL service according to me Microsoft doesn’t store your IP addresses, login time and also your personal information in its logs. So if you are looking for webmail with reputation for privacy then I Microsoft Live Hotmail is recommended for you.

Google and Yahoo store you IP addresses, login time and also personal information in its logs. Google retrieve this information along with your browser. Google and Yahoo also store what you clicked on the webpage. So I suggest you to use Microsoft’s Webmail service. Microsoft asks you Name, Zip Code and Birthday but you can enter any information in it.

Arrow re: Best webmail for privacy

I think Microsoft is best webmail with reputation for privacy. Microsoft takes less than equal to three days to remove emails completely from the servers. yahoo says that they can delete information related to email in very less time as soon as you delete that email. But Google takes less than equal to sixty days for similar task of removing information related to deleted email.So yahoo and Microsoft webmail service is recommended to you.