Thread: How to disable RealJukebox NS Plugin, RealPlayer Version Plugin 6.0.12.1662 and G2 Live Connect

How to disable RealJukebox NS Plugin, RealPlayer Version Plugin 6.0.12.1662 and G2 Live Connect

I am using Dell laptop in which I have windows XP operating system. i am using Mozilla Firefox browser in my laptop and from last some days I am facing problem with it. In Mozilla Firefox browser it shows there are RealJukebox NS Plugin, RealPlayer Version Plugin 6.0.12.1662 and G2 Live Connect plug-in installed and they all are enabled. What should I do to disable them.

Re: How to disable RealJukebox NS Plugin, RealPlayer Version Plugin 6.0.12.1662 and G2 Live Connect

You have to first open Mozilla Firefox in your laptop and after opening Mozilla Firefox in your laptop you have to click on tools option and then you have to click on Add-ons. Now after clicking on the add-ons you have to select plug-in panel and then select the plug-in and disable It. After disabling it you have to close the Mozilla Firefox browser and after that open Mozilla Firefox browser again and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you need any more help with it then let me know.

Re: How to disable RealJukebox NS Plugin, RealPlayer Version Plugin 6.0.12.1662 and G2 Live Connect

Thank you for providing this information. I know that from plug-in panel I can disable the plug-in but whenever I disable real player plug-in in Mozilla Firefox browser at that time it shows that it is disabled and then when I restart Mozilla Firefox browser at that time it gets enabled automatically. Is there anyway to remove it completely?

Any help will be appreciated.

I have read the problem which you are facing and in my system I was also having same issue with real player plug-in and after that I have come to know that this problem can be solved by deleting the plug-in from the pug-in folder of the Mozilla Firefox and then when you start Mozilla Firefox browser again at that time you will not find plug-in. try this solution and check whether it makes any difference or not? as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you want to remove real player plug-in from pug-in folder of the Mozilla Firefox then you have to open my laptop and after opening my laptop you have to go to the program files. In program files you will see the Mozilla Firefox folder and you have to open that. Now after opening the Mozilla Firefox folder you have to open plug-in folder and then you have to delete plug-in from there and then your problem will get solved.

If you find any difficulties even after trying above steps then let me know.

You have to first open add and remove programs from control panel in your laptop. now after that you have to first uninstall real player from there and after uninstalling real player you have to restart the laptop. now you have to go to the program files in C drive and then you have to check whether there is any folder related Real player or not. if you find any folder then delete that also. Now you have to download real player again and then install it. According to me after performing this steps your problem will get solved.

Yes I agree with the above steps reinstalling real player will help you to fix this issue. when you reinstall Real player in your laptop you have to make sure that you don’t select any option for installing plug in. try this solution and then check what the result is.