Thread: Cannot login to iCloud after iPod sync

Cannot login to iCloud after iPod sync

hello friends, My brother sync his ipod from my computer and after that when I tried to login to my iCloud account then it was not allowing me to login. I don’t know that how this affects my iCloud account. Whenever I tried to do that then it shows me the error message as "Due to high volume iCloud isn't available to new users at this time." Now I am totally out of idea that what should I do in order to fix this issue. So if you know any solution for this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this. Thank you.

Re: Cannot login to iCloud after iPod sync

Many of the times, the cloud server is down and especially for the new users and this is because of the volume. This is one of the possible reason for this issue. There is nothing wrong from your side. It si some technical problem on server so you are getting that issue. Just waif for 1 to 2 days and see if that get solved or not.

As we all know that the cloud is new concept and this is obvious that there is going to be a few bugs in that. what you can try is to reset your device and after that re sync it from your apple account. If this does not work then you must contact to the Apple store and see what they can help you. Good Luck!!!

Try to login with some others account and see if this is allowing you to login. This will confirm that if the problem is with the ipod or your account.

You can try to login with some other device and if that lets you to login the you can simply change the password of that and then you can login from your device without any problem.