Thread: Cannot login to UOB Internet Banking

Cannot login to UOB Internet Banking

hello friends, I am here because I am having some problem with my UOB account. Actually I a m not able to login to my UOB account after the combo update/ upgrade to lion. Earlier, it was running well without any issue but after the update it started showing me problem. Is there someone who is facing the same problem or it is only me who has the same issue. If you know that why this is happening to me then please let me know that. Please reply.

Re: Cannot login to UOB Internet Banking

If you wish to make use of the UOB-iBanking then you will have to activate 'Develop' that is there in the Preferences>Advanced. After that you will have to choose any of the Safari iOS 4.3.3 from the Develop menu>User Agent. This is the only thing that you need to do in order to get it solved and it will solve the problem for you. I hope that this will be helpful for you.

Have you tried by changing the browser for this. It will be better for you if you can try with some other browser and see if that works for you. I am not very confident with this suggestion but there are still some chances that this will work for you. So you can try with this. So you can do this and let us know if this was helpful to you or not.

What you can do is, just try to login from some other machine and see if you get access to your account. If you get access then the first thing you need to do is to change the password. After changing the password you can login from your machine.