Thread: Which is the best recommended 16port switch

Which is the best recommended 16port switch

I am willing to buy a 16 port switch for home use and I want to get a basic quick switch setup and I really don’t need it for VLANs and so, so I just want to know that is there any best recommended 16port switch which won’t cost me much and will be best for home use. Any suggestion for the same will be appreciated.

Re: Which is the best recommended 16port switch

I am willing to buy a 16 port switch for home use and I want to get a basic quick switch setup and I really don’t need it for VLANs and so, so I just want to know that is there any best recommended 16port switch which won’t cost me much and will be best for home use. Any suggestion for the same will be appreciated.
    If you want a basic one then you can get the cisco 2950 24 port switch and I think that it will be the best than a 16 port you can easily get it on ebay:

If you want then you can get “TRENDnet TEG-S16DG Unmanaged Desktop Gigabit GREENnet Switch” This will cost you around $108 approximately. I have bought the same recently and it has been working well without any issue, if you want then you can try out the same, I also wanted to share that they are also having PoE versions so you can check out them as well.

If you want you can also try out “DSS-16+ 16 Port Fast Ethernet Switch” I am having the same and it works great but then it makes noise because of the fan that it has. You can go through the features of it:
    • It is ideal for gaming and voip
    • One of the basic solution for expanding the network
    • It saves space because of its small design and it is also easy to install and use