Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Missing about: protocols in Firefox 9

Technology & Internet

Old 30-12-2011

Missing about: protocols in Firefox 9

I have installed the Firefox 9 recently on my windows 7. But there is some problem that I am facing with this. I found that the about: protocols missing on it. now I would want to such missing about: protocols on it. How do i install the about: protocols for Firefox which it needs? Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

Old 30-12-2011

Re: Missing about: protocols in Firefox 9

For getting such about: protocols on your firefox browser, you need to install Visual C++ 2005 SP1 on it. It helps to brought back entire about: protocols on this browser. Simply use it and check its result. Its well for you.
Old 30-12-2011

Re: Missing about: protocols in Firefox 9

ALso similar installing .Net Framework 3.5 works to get the about: protocols in Firefox 9. Hence try this and check its output. I am sure after installing the .Net framework on your system, you found such protocols. Use stpe by step process for this installation. Its really helpful.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,