Thread: Unable to find the upgrade for the Firefox on MacMini as running MAC OSX 10.4.11

Unable to find the upgrade for the Firefox on MacMini as running MAC OSX 10.4.11

I would like to know that as am using the Mozilla Firefox web browser on the MacMini which is running on the MAC OSX 10.4.11 the problem I’m facing is that I’m getting warning messages that the Firefox does not supports on the MAC OSX 10.4.11. So for this I want to know should I try with other web browsers. So can anyone help me with this, as I don’t have much idea about this.

Re: Unable to find the upgrade for the Firefox on MacMini as running MAC OSX 10.4.11

While downloading the web browser you should try to check the compatibility whether it will support your OS or not. So you should check the compatibility there for this. so that you will get the idea about whether the Firefox browser will support it or not.

Re: Unable to find the upgrade for the Firefox on MacMini as running MAC OSX 10.4.11

If you are not able to use the current version of the Firefox browser then why don’t you use the safari which comes preinstalled with your OS.

Or you can try one more thing is that go to the Mozilla site and try to download the Firefox browser which is compatible with your OS.

But the thing is that as I’m a regular user of the Firefox browser so want the same to get it for the Mac as previously I was using the laptop in which had the Firefox installed. So want to know about, is it possible to install the Firefox browser in the Mac OS.

For this you can try searching for the Mac OS compatibility, as there are many version of the Firefox that supports the Mac OS. But I can’t tell you whether the latest version of the browser supports the mac OS or not. As one of my friend has recently downloaded the Mozilla firefox for the MAC OSX 10.4.11, so I guess if the browser is able to work on his machine than it should also be able to work on your machine.