Thread: How to remove permanently bigseekpro from Firefox

How to remove permanently bigseekpro from Firefox

As I’m using the Mozilla firefox as the web browser. I would say the this is the best web browser as it is user friendly but one problem I’m facing is that from today morning when I started the Mozilla web browser what I found is that an unknown toolbar named bigseekpro. I’m not getting from where did it got installed in the web browser. So can anyone from here know from where did it got installed and how do I get rid of this as it is really annoying.

Re: How to remove permanently bigseekpro from Firefox

I don’t know much about it but I guess it can be a malware. Have you installed any kinda addons or toolbar as it seems that it has been installed through any of the toolbar or addons.

According to me what I think is that it is not the malware but I doubt that it can be due to the hypercam installation. Bigseekpro gets installed it due the hypercam and so it is called the hypercam toolbar.

So if you want to remove the bigseekpro then you must try removing the hypercam toolbar and see that have got rid of the bigseekpro.

Even …I’m facing the same type of the issue, when using the Mozilla browser what I see is that while typing any of the things in the address bar like www. Or .com .org instead of typing this all the google comes up as the bigseekpro. Os for this I want to know how to disable the bigseekpro or remove completely from popping up in the Mozilla web browser.

To remove the bigseekpro from the Mozilla web browser what you have to do is that try to remove it from the registry as earlier I had same issue of the bigseekpro so I tried removing from the registry, so if you have proper knowledge of the registry than only try to remove it from it otherwise don’t try to do it as it will affect other program files.

I tried with some of the following down here:-

• First thing you have to open is the Mozilla web browser.
    • Now in the address bar you must type about:config and click the below button.
    • Now you will see the filterbox type the keyword.URL
    • After typing this you will see the URL of the keyword just right click on it and click on the modify.
    • Now click the serach engine you want it in your web browser from bing, google or yahoo.
    • Now after pasting the particular URL of the search engine you wanted too and then click ok.
    • After doing this go to the web browser ==> in that go to tools ==> in that go in addons and try to remove any unwanted toolbar you wanted to remove.

So finally following this procedure you will get5 rid of the bigseekpro toolbar.

Earlier I had the same problem doing with the above method didn’t work. But after that I came to know that I had installed the Hypercam toolbar but deleting/removing didn’t solved the issue.

So for this I searched all over and finally got the root of problem and that was Hyperionics DB Toolbar which I had found in the control panel so after removing the toolbar completely I got ttid of the issue and now firefox is working as a default browser.