Thread: Unable to play YouTube video in Firefox 3.6.13 gives black screen

Unable to play YouTube video in Firefox 3.6.13 gives black screen

hi guys I have a windows 7 Pc with my default browser Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13 and I am not sure why I am facing this problem but this is really annoying and I don’t know what should I do about this somehow my browser is unable to play the videos on YouTube and this problem is only with the Firefox other browser work like a charm with YouTube. but I am comfortable with Firefox so guy please help me to solve this problem I would be really appreciating this

Re: Unable to play YouTube video in Firefox 3.6.13 gives black screen

I have the similar issue I cannot play YouTube video, it open the page but the video puts it all in black and nothing appears, restart the computer and nothing, I have installed adobe flash player, but nothing I s helping , I use Mozilla Firefox, and it’s not play Web videos

Good for two or three months ago I could watch videos on YouTube without any problem, use the IE 9 . Actual today video I wanted to look , it did load as before but nothing appears .where you should see the video shows the little screen in black and not even show the little wheel that turns where we indicated that this downloaded so please i cant tell whether this is because of YouTube had some changes but don’t know what is it? Does anyone else having this problem I would really like to know this .

Test by turning off the flash hardware acceleration by right-clicking on the YouTube player then Settings after that uncheck the box enable hardware acceleration.

If the''Settings''option is gray, then try to access it from the pop-out player or an embedded player. Once you disable hardware acceleration, you should see the video directly on YouTube .

Hi, I'm trying to do what you say but I cannot get out the configuration option to install the plugging this.. I do? What should I do now I am really annoyed please guys help me I would glad

well today I tell them that this occurred but resolved with the program ccleaner, serves to remove all cookies, temporary files and so on. only thing lost is the browser history files and much trash, it is preferable to read before about the program to avoid problems but that fix my problem with the videos in black

I have this proble and solved I can watch videos from YouTube firefox, and on the testing, note that if instead of putting :

http://www. youtube

With

https://www. youtube

do not have to do with the acceleration and other script that I saw there is an issue with youtube and certificates, windows is not the problem , nor is the version of flash , for now I can see that if anyone know why it would be nice if he posted as a comment so reported, since it is very recent, and it happens in almost every computer , both 32 and 64 bit.

Find info in several places and it seems that something is wrong with the version 3, a shame, I think I will return to the previous one. I also discovered that several pages out stacked letters, format, which does not happen with IE. I just did this comparison and it's just I mention, which are detected or suspected that get tested and see. I understand Firefox but I think this time will have to take care that something is not working well because the complaints are many.My comment is intended to help because I defend it, and if necessary I will use the first version of Firefox but never IE. I'll wait a couple more days, while I ask who can advise me to go back to version 2. There will be a thing of the load without taking precautions and make things worse.

Hello, I have read several threads on problems with youtube, but I have not been able to find the solution to mine The youtube page telling me , you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe Flash Player. Get the latest Flash Player.

But I have Java enabled and the latest version of Adobe

I cannot see any YouTube video, I am told that I have disabled javascript "I do not even know what it is to turn" and I use an old version of Adobe flash player, knowing that I installed the latest version but no way ... help me and thank you in advance.

I was having this issue as well , stopping extensions plus add on did not work and nor did safe mode. Although I establish that it was okay while I used in private browsing. So I removed the cache as well as the cookies furthermore the whole thing started working totally once more. You may lose a few settings though while you removing the cookies . but it is worth