Thread: Does Google Toolbar Compatible with Firefox 8

Does Google Toolbar Compatible with Firefox 8

hi guys

I am planning got download the Firefox 8 and I am upgrading myself from Firefox 5 now I need to know whether the Google toolbar work with Firefox 8 the reason that I am asking this is because last time I checked I noticed that Firefox 7 does no support the Google toolbar and I need to be sure that Firefox 8 is not in the same track so is there anyone here can tell me is this likely I would be appreciating if anyone here help me to get through this

Thanks in advance

Re: Does Google Toolbar Compatible with Firefox 8

Yeah that was the case with the FireFox 7 I just updated Firefox and I get a message so as to the Google toolbar was not compatible. at the moment I cannot use plus do not discover a compatible version on the web. So I had to shift back to the earlier version can anyone here confirm that 8 don’t have this issue in it

I have some bad news that Does not appear in Firefox 8 support the new interface Gmail. Well, it does not work Google toolbar as well . How to solve this issue? I ame really frustrated please guys , I will be appreciating this

For what I have know that the Google tool bar only works with the older version of the Firefox till the Firefox 4 . Apparently there is a new that Firefox is no more supported by the Google toolbar but I am not sure about this it was a rumor that I heard

When you upgrade to Firefox 4 and 8 in my Firefox pops up a message saying that this version of the Google Toolbar is not supported in the new Forefox 8. I thought that was strange I look through in the internet found a disappointing result for me. It turns out Google Toolbar works in all versions of Firefox, including Firefox 4. But it will not work in Firefox version 5 and later versions, "- writes a blog Google Toolbar help. For yet Google refuses to further work on specific projects and focuses all its attention on the browser Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Devarsi View Post
    For what I have know that the Google tool bar only works with the older version of the Firefox till the Firefox 4 . Apparently there is a new that Firefox is no more supported by the Google toolbar but I am not sure about this it was a rumor that I heard
    You are correct Google product is no more supportive . At this time, a fate extension Google Toolbar for browser Firefox. The reason given is called a functional needless repetition, since many features Google Toolbar panel is already built into the browser, or implemented as third-party extensions.

The Google Toolbar will not be updated for Firefox 5 or later versions of "Fire fox". As a substitute offering a long list of extensions that can replace the functions of each of the Google Toolbar with links to relevant search results in the extension directory in Mozilla. Although "officially Google Toolbar for Firefox is not supported by 5, but in fact it can be put to work in the fifth, sixth, and, in later versions, if you first install the Add-on Compatibility Reporter and restart the browser. Here is a screenshot of Google Toolbar in Firefox Alpha 2 7 (Aurora).

Yeah this is sad Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer was released in 2000, and for Firefox - in 2005, and at that time there was an informal extension of Googlebar . It allows you to watch PR of the current page and tried to duplicate the functionality of Firefox official Google extension for IE. However, after the official Google Toolbar for Firefox update third-party extensions has been discontinued.

Gradually, Google is starting to resemble it fall off projects, all rolled slowly and stops working. And in my opinion - right from the toolbar did. Why waste the resources wasted? There is a widespread belief that with the Google toolbar to determine the behavioral factors of visited sites. I think it is logical and possible. If so, then wonder why they abandoned it.

Google does not want for one simple reason the Chrome and if the long absence of the bar will push to change the browser at least some people this task is completed. From the principle of Chrome does not put. It is for this attitude. Better at idiotism . The way to disable compatibility check is bad by default this check is still needed. Way with the lifting of restrictions in the file install.rdf better, but - alas! - Does not apply to Firefox portable for lack of installation. If respected the rights and there is no update for marketing, it is dishonest. If Google simply does not bother to update their own extension this is a blatant lack of professionalism. And, in any case, the absence of any clear explanation it's basic disrespect for the users. I really do not know which of three options the worst...