Thread: Is it legal to download TV shows, music applications etc from Suprnova, ThePiratebay or Isohunt?

Is it legal to download TV shows, music applications etc from Suprnova, ThePiratebay or Isohunt?

I like to watch the Television shows and listen to music very much. But the problem is that sometimes I miss my favorite shows on the TV. Now I want to download that shows from the Internet. I don’t know which are the legal sites for download? Some of my friends suggested me Suprnova, ThePiratebay and Isohunt to download the TV shows and some other music applications. But I am not sure that these sites are legal or not. Can anyone tell me that are these sites legal to download the content? Any suggestions?

re: Is it legal to download TV shows, music applications etc from Suprnova, ThePiratebay or Isohunt?

The Suprnova, ThePiratebay or Isohunt are not the legal sites to download the TV shows, music applications etc. The downloading of the software, music or TV shows comes under the copyright section which these sites wont allow. The right holders are the one who own the original copy of the any video or application. They have the rights to distribute the copies of that product. But some sites for example Supernova which are not the legal sites take the advantage by introducing the term that they have the rights to distribute the copies . The user who downloads the content from this sites are not legal sites but they are actually violating the original copyrights of the rights holder.

ohmy re: Is it legal to download TV shows, music applications etc from Suprnova, ThePiratebay or Isohunt?

Most probably, I would tell you not to download any TV shows from the Suprnova, ThePiratebay or Isohunt because I have seen many people have been charged due to the ill-legal download of the movies and music from this site. So do not try to do this, you will be in trouble in future.....

l33t re: Is it legal to download TV shows, music applications etc from Suprnova, ThePiratebay or Isohunt?

The sites such as the Suprnova allows the user to become a member first. On the site it is written that it is a legal site and the user thinks that he has become the member of a good music downloading site. But the user should check the terms and conditions of this site. The Suprnova terms and conditions are updated and the user is unaware of this.....
    That is the reason why some of the users are dragged to the courts to pay the charges for downloading from the ill-legal site.

unsure re: Is it legal to download TV shows, music applications etc from Suprnova, ThePiratebay or Isohunt?

I am confused that are these sites legal. Because my friends are downloading the music applications from the Suprnova and the Isohunt site and they have never been caught. Can anyone suggest me why is it so? Need suggestions?? Please help

re: Is it legal to download TV shows, music applications etc from Suprnova, ThePiratebay or Isohunt?

As far as my knowledge is concerned the District Judge in Los Angeles will be closing the doors for sharing the site of the Isohunt. If a certain decision is taken then this site will be banned permanently. Because of the ill-legal site the orders have been given to the Isohunt that not to give any access to the websites of the torrent sites to download the content. Limewire is the best example of it. So I better think that you should not download any content from such ill-legal sites. Thank You……

ohmy re: Is it legal to download TV shows, music applications etc from Suprnova, ThePiratebay or Isohunt?

What i heared, Isohunt is going to close Down? Is this true? No, this shouldn’t happen. It is a very good site. I use this site to download the movies. However the Torrent is bad, this site is the best to download the movies. Isohunt is the best torrent site I have ever seen. It should not go down……

I don’t think that the Isohunt will go down because it has a lot of the members. This is the best torrent site I have ever seen. It would be very sad news if any action is taken against this site. I have too downloaded movies from this site and I have never faced the problem of the ill-legal downloading of the content.

cool re: Is it legal to download TV shows, music applications etc from Suprnova, ThePiratebay or Isohunt?

I would rather say both “True” as well as “False”. The Piratebay site is fully fleshed with both the legal and the ill-legal content. As far as the downloading with this site is concerned then you can download the content from this site. Don’t think that this is a ill-legal site because I have downloaded a lot of movies from this site and I have never faced the ill-legal warning problem. Just go and download from this site and don’t worry.

Re: Is it legal to download TV shows, music applications etc from Suprnova, ThePiratebay or Isohunt?

The Piratebay is a legal site. Why I am saying this is because it acts as a host site and allows the users to upload and download. That’s the reason why even today this site is running. Else it might have shut down long ago. I would say the site is not doing any ill-legal things, it is the users who always keep uploading and downloading the copyright material. The same is the case with the Isohunt site. Don’t worry because there are hardly some people who have caught. I too make the use of this site too much to download a good amount of data and I have never been caught. You can download from this sites if you want…..Thank you . I hope this helps you….