Thread: Silverlight plugin crashes on firefox

Silverlight plugin crashes on firefox

I used firefox browser on my widnows 7 and now Silverlight plugin crashes on it. WHen i try to simply watch online video on my firefox i found this problem. How can i fix this issue?? thanks for any help.

Re: Silverlight plugin crashes on firefox

Same type of problem i faced on my IE browser. Then i simply perform adobe flash player installation instead of this silverlight. Now it works well. So, you can also check such process. May be the flash player able to you for watch online videos. Use online installation flash player option and check its result.

As per my expereince, this silverlight crash for FF3.6.11, Chrome 6 and 7 and IE9 beta. I read it one official site article. SO, if you used similar type of browser, simply either reinstall or update process works to improve firefox browser version. Use other firefox version on your system. It works to fix your silverlight crashing problem.

You need to just uninstall microsoft silverlight application. Then reboot your windows 7. AFter that open to netflix site and use its help to download and install suitable silverlight version. Yesterday, i used same process on my laptop and get positive result on it. You can even use such kind of help.

If possible then simply use the Clear your Mozilla firefox cache memory. Removing temporary content of cache memory works to run this firefox with an suitable application such as silverlight. Hence use Tools menu and first select clear recent history options. Then go to Tools-> Options. Use privacy tab and remove all the cache memory of the firefox. That's works to clear all the cache memory. Then hope you got the correct result on your firefox browser.

You can also use the control panel of windows 7 to uninstall this browser with silverlight apps. Use its program & Features button and choose Silverlight and Firefox program. then simply press uninstall. reboot your system. Download fresh versions. After finishing it, use the correct firefox and silverlight installation process. I hope you know it. Use it. it definitely help in your case.

Same problem here. Then simply i download and run Combofix program on my system. This program scans my computer for known malware. After that too many malware presents on my laptop. Combofix removes such detected malware and virus programs. I use it and fix my plugin crash problem. You can also use it on your browser and system. Hope this will be fix your trouble.

You can even try to Repair Silverlight Registry Entries for solving the Silverlight plugin crashes on firefox trouble. Fof repairing it simply apply below steps.
    • First Download System Utilities software.
    • Run this downloaded software.
    • Choose Registry Cleaner tab on that software.
    • Select Start Scan button on it.
    • FInally choose Fix Now button.

I know few things about this silverlight applications. Silverlight doesn't support 64-bit browser. Hence if you use firefox 64 bit browser, definitely it crashes. Hence use the 32 bit firefox browser and check its output. It necessary for getting the silverlight application on firefox to watch online video.