Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can i install a TV Camera on PC/Mac laptops for Skype

Technology & Internet

Old 29-12-2011

Can i install a TV Camera on PC/Mac laptops for Skype

Hello friends, i wanted to install the camera on the PC or on the Mac Laptop. I wanted to install the TV camera on it for using the Skype on it to do the small conference with the friends. Sp if i installed the TV camera then it will work with the windows and mac operating system or not, should i go for some other camera, please guys suggest me, so that i can use it for the conference. Thank you.

Old 29-12-2011

Re: Can i install a TV Camera on PC/Mac laptops for Skype

Yes it work for the system, if you are using the latest TV Cam for Skype and you should have the Windows XP or above operating system and for the apple operating system then you should have Mac OS 10.4.9 or above and you have to use the native uvc drivers which is been provided operating system.
Old 29-12-2011

Thank you for the information you have given to me, but i wanted to know is there any Logitech webcam which is been made for the TV and used for Skype, i love use the webcam of the Logitech. So please tell me, about it.
Old 29-12-2011

No there is no such webcam available for the TV or any such thing, you better use the webcam which you are having and it work for you, so you use it. So your bad luck that there is no Logitech TV cam for Skype.
Old 02-01-2012

You better take ant TV webcam and use it on the laptop or the PC and install the Skype and start the conference you wanted to do it. There are also some of the branded webcam which are been offered with the TV, so you can look about it and get one for you and make it work.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,