Thread: How to remove facebook timeline

How to remove facebook timeline

hello everyone, facebook newly announced timeline which looks like your facebook blog. but now i dont like its interface. i just want to remove this timeline now. so anyone have any idea how can i remove this? i cant get any settings for this yet. please if anyone get any settings or any steps which help me to remove this feature.

Re: How to remove facebook timeline

i heard that you cannot remove it once you have set it. its for permanent layout change. facebook yet not announced or cant gave any hint to remove this timeline. so for now its fixed and you cannot remove or delete this.

i dont thinks so you can remove this timeline and if you remove it then also in a sort period of time its compulsory for all. because this is just for the testing period of time after few weeks fb makes this as a fixed app. like fb upgrade chat option in some account and after some weeks its for everyone. likewise timeline will be for everyone soon.

i search on many sites and ask facebook also about the same, but yet cant get any response for this. everyone just saying we cant change it or remove it. i really not understand anything in this. this is looks like everything is mixing.

there are some settings which you have to remove from your account to remove the fb timeline. for this just search for the developers apps and after that you get list of application you have on your left pane. select the timeline and than second page will be open. on that page On the left sidebar there is one option given "Delete App". just click on that and than confirm and ok. this way you can delete the timeline and you back to your old facebook profile.

now i just dont like the fb because of all this unwanted changes every time. so better i prefer google+ and twitter instead of fb now. and i tried to search on many sites to remove it but everyone just asking the same question, but no one have any solution for this.

i tried whatever OP said but i cant get any delete option in left sidebar. this is really irritating now. i cant understand how can i see my pics, how can get new updates and how to check the friend list and all. this is bit confusing now.