Thread: how to download video from youtube in internet explorer?

how to download video from youtube in internet explorer?

i am anew guy for the technology concern but usually search for videos on you tube and lot of other sites. but i don't have enough idea about the downloading of video and therefore unable to download my favorite videos. however there is a option for saving a image when you right click any image but not found such case in videos. is there any way where i can download videos. i am using internet explorer by the way. please suggest some sites for quicker download and better superior quality.

Re: how to download video from youtube in internet explorer?

hey there are many ways by which you can download the videos . i will state this further by mentioning simple steps for your download. just copy the link of the youtube video, then go to the savetube.com site in the next tab and , paste the link and have a download of that file. and you are able to download videos by means of any browser. and there will be no problems with internet explorer as well.

i will provide some solution for mac users also.
    search for the video you wish to download on youtube ,
    Window>>Activity,
    locate the file that's several MB in size,
    finally hold down the option key and then have a double-click.

there are steps to have a download of videos in internet explorer.
    1. first of all if you are a concerned with this browser , i would recommend to download and Install IE7Pro 0.9.12 or above
    2. make a enabling of "Download Video from Youtube" present in the "Scripts&Plugins module " >> "User Scripts"
    3. you will find a download like right beside the video whenever you download videos on youtube, that says "save as..." to download this youtube video.
    4. have a click on the download link, and then ,make a save of the video file as a .flv file. IE7 will make an attempt to save it as "get_video", you require to change the file type to .flv type, and change the first part of the file with your desired name according to your preference.
    5. Now you require to either download a media player that will be able to run .flv flies, or have a download of a program that will convert them to other files of different formats.

for other browsers such as safari, i can say some methods for the same. OK, here the intention stands the same but only browser changes, so after all posts you will get a clear idea about the downloading of the video.
    • Simply go to the YouTube video page where the video plays, and then click Window > >Activity and a window will tend to appear .
    • there will be a range of different files in the list, but if you are looking for the video file with flv format , which is most likely to be the largest file of the list it will be highlighted.
    • have a selection of that file, and then copy and paste it into the Downloads window (Window >> Downloads), and there will be downloading if the video on your desktop.
    • have a note of one thing that concerning the YouTube videos, the downloaded file will be called as “get_video” and there will be no file extension, and to play it you’ll require to rename it to “something.flv”.

there are many software's by which you can have a download of videos from you tube. with the help of software SVD video it is possible . this is one of them and you will find more on net. i suppose this will be on YouTube or any site but you have to reboot before it.

when we consider of Firefox, the users tend to have a better option because of the free DownloadHelper extension. after there is an installation of your extension, there will be a DownloadHelper icon which will appear in the Firefox's address bar present at the top of the browser window, or will appear in the status bar at the bottom of the browser window . begin to play a video and have a click on the icon and you will be able to see more than one more listings for the video. if concerned with YouTube video you will be able to see several listings. and there will be different formats in Flash format and others in MPEG-4 format. select one of the MPEG-4 versions and it will be able to have a download on your Mac.If a site offers only one version of the video--MPEG-4 or Flash--you'll see the option and there will be lone possibility of downloading only that file.

i will give a short description in this case. try by opening a new tab and make use of it and copy the download link from YouTube and make use of "Kiss" as prefix and press enter and finally you will able to download that link.

there are many sites which support downloading of videos. keepvid.com. you are able to download Videos from YouTube, and Convert YouTube to MP3 from the vixy.net and more on savevideodownload.com

if you are considering Mozilla Firefox as a browser, there are some special add ons which support YouTube videos for downloading. make a install of them . the tool which Firefox provides are video downloader and a flash downloader where you are able to download Flash and videos with a single click .just click on the status bar icon and select the file which you want to have a download and the downloader will start immediately .

i know the actual process of downloading but as there are many problems while downloading . i just wanted to know whether there is free downloading possible or could you suggest some sites from where i will be able to download the video. any suggestions regarding the same. are there any issues when you download from a specific browser or something. i will like to know whether which browser will tend to download video faster.