Thread: Which one you like most: Old facebook or timeline

Which one you like most: Old facebook or timeline

i just want to know which one you all prefer? as facebook newly start timeline which is like a fully organized and on the other side Old facebook layout. which one you choose? for me i like the old one.

Re: Which one you like most: Old facebook or timeline

i also like the old interface of fb. the reason behind this is only because the interface is so friendly and found anything easily. and if you ask me about more older one fb than i mush choose that older. because once if we like anything than we always be in that environment.

for me i will choose timeline because its more secured and you can set the way you like. more functional and i can also say that more advanced with new features. so for me timeline is best.

i found that very rare people using timeline. timeline is not so good but not so worse also. its depends on the human nature. if anyone like always something new, new environment and all than they obviously prefer timeline and if anyone wants no changes in there life, this minded people prefer old one. so for me i like both, currently i am on old one because cant get time to change the interface thats y. otherwise i try timeline and if i like it and if i feel comfortable than i go with timeline otherwise old one.

yes you are right its completely depends on the human idea or on there computability. anyway, i like old one, and i see that new one but cant found anything useful. so i mostly prefer old facebook.

i ask this on some other site too and found that many people using old facebook just because of its layout. as per them layout in timeline is not so good, and not so impressive. so most people going with the old facebook.

if you choose new or you choose old, there is no mean of this conversation. Because facebook very shortly going to set timeline as default layout and everyone have to use timeline. i am saying this because some i heard this rumor from somewhere and this rumor originally came from facbook.