Thread: aw Snap crash after updating Google Chrome 16

aw Snap crash after updating Google Chrome 16

Recently I have upgraded the system with the latest Google Chrome 16, so after the upgrade I have seen many of the good features in this latest browser, there are many of the options and new function I have seen in this latest version of the Google Chrome. But however there is some of the issue I have seen there in the aw Snap, aw Snap crash after the updating of the browser with the latest Chrome 16. So have you guys have seen such thing in this Chrome 16, or this is the internal bugs. So if you have any of the ideas or the suggestions then please do the reply any of the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: aw Snap crash after updating Google Chrome 16

I think you should try the troubleshooting to recover the aw snap there in the application to works. This is normally happen if the antivirus or firewall were blocking the browser. Or due to some of the virus attack on the system. So for that you have to make the scan for the system to remove the virus if exists in the system. There are the chances for this aw snap to works after the scanning of the system for the virus.

Even I have also facing the same issue, so I have try many of the thing to overcome this situation and finally I have get the solution for this thing; you just try it out may it will works for you to recover the aw snap, so for that you have to make the antivirus to disable whenever this thing happen and make the reboot of the browser and perform the process.

Or the alternate method you can do is to change the block extensions. may be this will help to overcome this situation

I have made the installation of the chrome 16 beta in my system, and I have seen that there is none of the issue or the bugs in this Chrome 16; this is the good browser I have seen. So there may be the installation issue in your System, so I think that you have to make the reinstallation of this Chrome 16 to overcome this issue. You just have to make the uninstall of the existing chrome 16 and then reinstall the latest Chrome 16 in the system and after the updating you just reboot the system, it will works to solve this issue for the crash of the aw span.