Thread: Instant Search on Google Chrome 17 not working on Apple Mac OS 10.7

Instant Search on Google Chrome 17 not working on Apple Mac OS 10.7

Hello friends, I am using the apple Mac OS 10.7 and i am using the Google Chrome 17 on it. The Instant search of the chrome is not working properly and also i have tried to solve the problem but it was not able to do it. So does anyone is also getting the same problem which i am getting it. So please twll me about it and also you have any method to solve it then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Instant Search on Google Chrome 17 not working on Apple Mac OS 10.7

I think that the option of the instant search might be disabled. So you have to check that the option of the instant search is been dialed or not. If it is disabled then you better enabled in the option. To get on to it, you have to go to the Setting which is there on the right side of the search bar, so when you click on the setting icon you will get the list of option, in that you select the "Option" and in that you better check the instant search is been enable ya disabled. So you might be able to use the instant search and also you will be able to get search instantly.

I would suggest that you better uninstall the browser and again install the browser on the system. I think there might be some problem with the installation due to which you are not getting the instant search working, if you will install again then you will be able to get the instant search working and also you might be able to search better.

Re-installing the browser is the best option and also it will solve the problem which is there on the system. So you better do the re-install of the browser which is the best method to solve the problem.

There is Instant Search option, which is there in the setting of the Google Chrome. I do not know the exact location of the option but it is there, you have to search for that option and you will be able to activate it. Well as you will activate it then the instant search will be working and also you might not the problem again in the Chrome. But for the option you have to search for it and also you have to enable the option, then only it will work. So go to the Setting and search for it.

Well i have the method and also it is perfect method and it work for sure, you just need to follow the following method:

• Right Click on the Google Chrome
    • Now Click on the Properties
    • Now Click on the Shortcut Tab
    • In the Shortcut Tab you will Target where the path is given of the file
    • On the End of that path you just enter "--enable-match-preview"
    • When you have enter the path then click on the OK
    • AS you are done with it, then go the browser and check the instant search is working or not.
    • So go over there and type Google and you will see that page is preview.

You have to enter the "--enable-match-preview" in the properties and then only it works, and this is not there in the option, so you have to do it in the properties of the chrome and then you will be able to get it done and also it will work for you.

I wanted to ask that adding the "--enable-match-preview" in the Target path will be working better and also properly in the Windows. I am using the Windows 7 32 bit, so please let me know about it and it is working then i would be better doing it and get it done for me. Thank you.

Then method which i have given above is also working with the windows system, you have to do the same thing and also you will be able to get the instant search activate on the chrome. So you better do it and get it done for you.

Yes the method which is the best and also you will be able to get it and also i was no knowing about it. I have tried that method and it has worked greatly and also it working fine, so you can try it for you.

Thank you for the method you have given me and i will try that same method and make it happen for me and also i might get the preview when typing the name of the site in the address bar.