Thread: Trusteer Rapport not working properly after upgrading Google Chrome 16

Trusteer Rapport not working properly after upgrading Google Chrome 16

Hi friends, recently I have upgraded my browser with the latest version of Google Chrome 16, so however the upgrading for the browser is completed successful but after the upgrading of the browser I have seen some of the issue. The thing that I have noticed there in the System after the upgrading of the Google Chrome 16 is that, the Trusteer Rapport is not there the icons for the Trusteer Rapport is got disable. So because of this reasons some of the sites are not working in this latest upgraded Chrome, so I just want to know the solution for this issue. If you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please do the reply. If anybody can help I will be very pleased

Re: Trusteer Rapport not working properly after upgrading Google Chrome 16

I think you have to go for the latest upgrade for the Trusteer Rapport also, because some of the time the latest upgrade for the Browser fails to support the Trusteer Rapport. So I think that after the upgrading of the Trusteer Rapport application, this will works there in the system. Or the alternate option is for uninstall and reinstall security apps after the updates of the browser.

There is the need for the reinstallation of the chrome, that means to say you have to make the reinstallation of this Chrome 16 there in the system, because some of the time the installation is not done properly and accidently loss of some of the data file.

So for that reason you just have to make the reinstallation of this Google Chrome 16.The reinstallation of the chrome 16 works to overcome the issue.

According to my experience this is due t the Antivirus protection, that means to say during the upgrading process for the Chrome 16 browser some of the file may be blocked by the Antivirus. So the solution for this is to makes the Antivirus Disable and tries to upgrade the Browser with the latest Google Chrome 16. So may this upgrade of the browser will help you out to make Trusteer Rapport works. And if this also fails then you have to make the reinstallation of the Trusteer Rapport

Even I have also upgraded my system browser with the latest Google Chrome 16, and after that upgrade I have not seen such issue in my Computer. I have seen that both the Chrome and the Rapport is working fine. There are none of the problems I have faced with this upgrade, so for that I think you have to make the reinstallation of the Chrome again in your system. And if the reinstallation don’t work to resolve this issue, then it is better to contacts the Rapport Service center regarding this issue.

After the upgrading of the browser with the Google Chrome 16, I think some of the files have been missing there in this latest updated chrome. So I think you have to make the new Download of this Google Chrome 16 from the official sit.

And after the download you just make the installation of this downloaded chrome 16 into the system. This new installation of the chrome may not have this kind of the issue.