Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-12-2011

Bookmark bar does not expand in Google Chrome 16

Hello friends, i have just installed the latest version of the Google Chrome which is version 16, I was using the Chrome 11 till now which was the best and also good to use. When i was moving a folder to the another folder in the bookmark bar then the bookmark bar was not expanding and also when i was doing it on the earlier version then it was expanding, i do not know why it is not working in the new version. So does anyone knows about it and also anyone has any idea about it, then please tell me. I am using it on the Windows 7. thank you.
Old 21-12-2011

Re: Bookmark bar does not expand in Google Chrome 16

I think that the new bookmark bar is been made as per new and also small to keep the UI better and also easy for the user to use. But i like the new chrome it is very nice and also good to use and also i was able to store many of the bookmarks on it.
Old 21-12-2011

Yes the expanding was been done in the older version of the bookmark and now it is not working in the bookmark, the developer should have keep that the same and also it should be reset the other things and also it might have worked on the appearances of the chrome, but the overall it is the best and also good to work with it.
Old 21-12-2011

No it is working and also it is working great and very nicely on the Chrome 17, so i would suggest that you better remove the chrome 16 from the system and download the chrome 17 on the system and install it. When you will be able to get the bookmark bar expand when you move a folder from one folder to the another folder. If this available on the chrome 17 then it might also work on the chrome 16.
Old 21-12-2011

I would suggest that you better un-install the chrome 16 from the system and restart the system once and then you install again, but this time you download the correct file and install it, i think you have download the wrong file from the internet and you were not able to get the expanded bookmark bar. So you better go it and once you are done with the installation then you can try the moving of one folder to the another folder and see that the bookmark bar is expanding or not.
Old 21-12-2011

The bookmark bar is expanding and also i am using the Chrome 16 and i am using it on the Linux, I am able to expand the bookmark bar. So if it is working in the Linux then it should work in the windows, so you better re-install the chrome and you will be able to get it.
Old 21-12-2011

Well it is really well in the Linux, but it is not working properly in the Windows and you might be getting the problem and also you will have to use it as it. If there is any changes which is been done in the Chrome then they will be able to get it the update of the chrome and also you will be able to get on the chrome and also you might get it.
Old 21-12-2011

I really do not like the Chrome at all and i would suggest that you better go for the Firefox, which is the best and also good for you. There is nothing problem in the Firefox and also what ever features you wanted to have in it then you will be able to get it and also you will be able to use it as a user friendly.
Old 25-12-2011

I would suggest that you better do the re-install of the chrome and also you will be able to get the bookmark expanded and also you will have to get the bar expanded, so you better do it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,