Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to disable the input types on Google Chrome 16

Technology & Internet

Old 21-12-2011

How to disable the input types on Google Chrome 16

Hello friends, as there is the feature to disable the input types on the Google chrome. When i have installed the Google chrome 16 then i am not able to disable those on the new chrome. So does anyone also not able to do it and is there any different method to disable the input types, so please tell me. Thank you.

Old 21-12-2011

Re: How to disable the input types on Google Chrome 16

I wanted to make it clear that the input types which you were able to disable earlier those are been already disable in the new chrome, so you will be not able to find it on the chrome and also you do not have to search for it. So it is nice that it is been disable already in the browser.
Old 21-12-2011

The input types are already disable on the chrome 16, as the input types are not been completed and it was creating the problem to use the browser, so the developer have already disable it.
Old 25-12-2011

Thank you for the information and i was not knowing about that the input types are disabled in the chrome, i was thinking that it should be disabled by manually.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,