Thread: Chinese and Japanese fonts are not displaying properly in Google Chrome 16

Chinese and Japanese fonts are not displaying properly in Google Chrome 16

Hello friends, I am using the Google Chrome 16, i having huge problem with the browser. The browser is not displaying the Chinese and Japanese fonts, the fonts are been displaying blur and also it is split into pieces. I am not able to read and also not view the content properly. So does anyone else is also facing the problem which i am facing with the Chrome. I use the Google Chrome and it is the default browser for my system. So does anyone have the solution to solve the problem. So please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Chinese and Japanese fonts are not displaying properly in Google Chrome 16

I have heard about the problem, but i am not having the perfect solution to solve it. I would suggest you to try a temporary solution for it, you can use the extension know as "Force Microsoft Yahei Font". With this you set the font to Yahei or some other font which you wanted to view the content and the option in the browser. So you can try it and the problem will be solve for the temporary time.

If you have windows on your system, then you will get the fonts for the system from the Microsoft Support Center. To get the fonts for the windows and also you will be able to set the font as the default font for the system. So you will be view the option of the chrome in the select font.

There are the extension which are been available for the Chrome and also you will be able to install on the browser, you get the Sogou Cloud Pinyin Extension - 0.0.1 which is the best and it is mainly for the Chinese font, so you search for it and add it to the Google chrome and you will be able to view the option and the content in the Chinese font. So you better install on the chrome, you will not able to get the problem with the fonts.

There are plenty of the extension which is been available for the fonts and also you will be able to get on the browser, you have to search for the extension on the chrome and install on it. Once the extension is been added on the browser then you will be able to view the content in that particular font.

The fonts on the Google Chrome is not working good and also not proper. I have the same problem with the Persian language. The Chrome was not showing the content in the proper Persian language. So does anyone has solution for this, so please help me. Thank you.

I want to say that when you install the Google chrome on to the system then you were asked that which language to be set for the Chrome. So you can select the language which you wanted, such as the Chinese, Japanese, Persian, or any other which you wanted to have it. If you have installed the chrome in that default language then you will not get the problem. So i would suggest that you better do re-install of the chrome and select the language for it and set as the default language. Ahead you will not get the problem with the view of the content.

There are plugin for the Google chrome and also you will be able to get the language, so you see for the plugin and also you might be able to see in the chrome extension, so you better get it.