Thread: While typing in instant search it does not load any websites in Google Chrome 16

While typing in instant search it does not load any websites in Google Chrome 16

I was using Google chrome 15 in my computer and after that I upgrade the browser with Google chrome 16 and after upgrading the browser in my computer it has started giving me problems. Now whenever I type in address bar at that time it does not load websites. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

re: While typing in instant search it does not load any websites in Google Chrome 16

I have read your issue and I will suggest you to first disable all the extension from the Google chrome browser and after that you have to restart the Google chrome browser and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

re: While typing in instant search it does not load any websites in Google Chrome 16

Yes I will also suggest you to first try to solve this problem by disabling the extension in browser. If you want to disable the extension in Google Chrome browser then you have to perform these steps. First you need to open Google Chrome browser and after opening the Google Chrome browser you have to click on the click on the wrench icon. After clicking the wrench icon you have to click on the Tools option. Now after clicking on the tools option you have to select the extension. From there you have to disable all the extensions and after disabling that you have to close the Google Chrome browser and after that open the Google Chrome browser again and then you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If you want to know anything more about this then let me know.

I have first tried disabled the extension from the Google chrome and after disabling the Google Chrome browser I have restart the browser and after restarting the browser also i was facing the same problem. After that I have also checked other setting in the Google Chrome browser but settings was ok.

Is there any way to get rid of this issue?

After referring your above reply I will suggest you to first uninstall the Google Chrome browser from your PC and then you have to remove all the temporary files. After doing that you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the Google Chrome browser again in your computer and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

I was also having the similar issue after upgrading to the Google Chrome 16 and then I have tried to search the solution on the internet regarding this but I didn’t get any solution. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by uninstalling the Google Chrome browser from system and then installing it again but that idea didn’t make any difference. Now after that I have downloaded the Chrome installation file from internet again and then I have installed it in my computer and after that my problem gets solved.

Re: While typing in instant search it does not load any websites in Google Chrome 16

As you have said that I have to reinstall Google Chrome browser and after referring that I have uninstalled the Chrome from the PC and then I have installed the Chrome again in my computer and after doing that all the things started working properly. Thank you for helping me I really appreciate your help.