Thread: After installing Google Chrome 16, Address Bar crashed

After installing Google Chrome 16, Address Bar crashed

Google chrome version that I'm using is Chrome 16.0.891 and now it makes problem. yesterday, i perform update task on my previous chrome 15 browser. It shows successful message at the end. After that whenever i try to type some site address on address bar and press enter, search option not work. Even the search Google directly feature of this browser was gone. I need to use this option on my browser. Can anyone describe more things on it? Is there any recovery type of options available here. Thanks for any help that works to fix it.

Re: After installing Google Chrome 16, Address Bar crashed

Google Chrome 16.0.891 is development version and it contains problems. Hence i would be say that to use the chrome 15 instead of using such beta version. Yes, this is necessary to fix your complex issue. With the help of downgrade option, you can easily catch chrome 15 browser.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeM View Post
    Google Chrome 16.0.891 is development version and it contains problems. Hence i would be say that to use the chrome 15 instead of using such beta version. Yes, this is necessary to fix your complex issue. With the help of downgrade option, you can easily catch chrome 15 browser.
    YEs, this is best way to avoid such kind of bugs easily on your browser. same situations happen on my system. Then use downgrade browser process and in result it works to fix my problem. In my case i get such "Previous Versions" option in properties window of Bookmarks file. You can also use it and perform onscreen instructions to fix your issue. Hope this time you got valuable response.

I try to get more information to troubleshoot this. Then i found its complete details on the official site of Google chrome. This is really helpful for me. Expert suggest me to perform resetting task on this browser. i use it and in result, it works to fix complex issue. You can also try it and check the address bar option in this Google chrome 16 browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauvery View Post
    I try to get more information to troubleshoot this. Then i found its complete details on the official site of Google chrome. This is really helpful for me. Expert suggest me to perform resetting task on this browser. i use it and in result, it works to fix complex issue. You can also try it and check the address bar option in this Google chrome 16 browser.
    FOr removing such complicated problem, simply type “about:conflicts” in the address bar of your Google chrome. This will be describe more things about this issue. It will gives reason why this type of issues happens on your browser. This is well for you to get the full information and steps to fix this address bar not working problem.