Thread: Side tabs disappeared in Google Chrome 16

Side tabs disappeared in Google Chrome 16

I was using Google chrome 16 on my windows 7 ultimate 32 bit. Now i found that problem on it.. When i try to access side tab, it just disappeared. I wouldn't capable to get this side bar on my google chrome 16 browser. i am not an expert about this google chrome and hence i need some interesting information about this. Thanks in advance.

Re: Side tabs disappeared in Google Chrome 16

Most of the google chrome users has been not like such features. Yes, its truth that many user even didn't know about it. They always either use Bookmark or the new tab bar. But they can't think about to use the side bar onto there web browser. Hence i would be think that manufacturer has been removed this features onto its new version.

Quote Originally Posted by Haleema View Post
    Most of the google chrome users has been not like such features. Yes, its truth that many user even didn't know about it. They always either use Bookmark or the new tab bar. But they can't think about to use the side bar onto there web browser. Hence i would be think that manufacturer has been removed this features onto its new version.
    Most of the time such side tabs makes problem. It works to always need to perform scrolling task on this browser. As an experiment, side tabs weren't a success. hence yes, it might be possible that the manufacturer has been think to avoid such features on there browser.

Very disappointed about this. Loved side tabs on the wide screen monitor. In wide screen monitor it doesnt give any kind of problem. Specially, there is no need to perform more scrolling on browser screen. Hence i would be say that this is sometimes not better for few of the user who want such option.

Quote Originally Posted by AliyaK View Post
    Very disappointed about this. Loved side tabs on the wide screen monitor. In wide screen monitor it doesnt give any kind of problem. Specially, there is no need to perform more scrolling on browser screen. Hence i would be say that this is sometimes not better for few of the user who want such option.
    Yes, you are absolutely right that this side bar works well with the widescreen monitor. But one think also truth that it makes problem with the small screen. In that situations, it not able to adjust as per the front view. Its more complicated to avoid such kind of features on your web browser.

Quote Originally Posted by KirtiPatel View Post
    Yes, you are absolutely right that this side bar works well with the widescreen monitor. But one think also truth that it makes problem with the small screen. In that situations, it not able to adjust as per the front view. Its more complicated to avoid such kind of features on your web browser.
    If you still want to get this type of options, then you can use the downgrade version of the google chrome browser. USe simple downgrade process on your browser and check its result. hope this will be work ful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CamilleT View Post
    If you still want to get this type of options, then you can use the downgrade version of the google chrome browser. USe simple downgrade process on your browser and check its result. hope this will be work ful for you.
    Ok, then please describe the process that works to perform this downgrade chrome version task on my windows 7 ultimate system. Also please describe the process that works to get the side bar on default chrome window. Thanks for such kind of help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kshala.Ray View Post
    Ok, then please describe the process that works to perform this downgrade chrome version task on my windows 7 ultimate system. Also please describe the process that works to get the side bar on default chrome window. Thanks for such kind of help.
    For installing previous google chrome version, right click on "Bookmarks" file and click properties. THen select "Previous Versions" option. Here you can also use the Google chrome 15 version. Then follow onscreen instructions to perform such type of process. This is well for you to get the previous version of the chrome. In that version you can easily found the side tab option.

Yes, in that version you catch flag under properties tab. Use it and set side tab option enabled on your chrome 15 browser. This is almost works like a google chrome 16. Hence use it and check its result. this is well for you to fix your complex problem. You can also used the manual and our site help to get the side bar on your google chrome 15 version.

Quote Originally Posted by Suigetsu View Post
    Yes, in that version you catch flag under properties tab. Use it and set side tab option enabled on your chrome 15 browser. This is almost works like a google chrome 16. Hence use it and check its result. this is well for you to fix your complex problem. You can also used the manual and our site help to get the side bar on your google chrome 15 version.
    Thanks for such lovely information. It works well on my system. Now i was able to search more quickly on this google chrome. i used it. I think anyone who intrested in this feature, can also get such kind of options on it.

If you're not set on using Chrome. Consider using Firefox. I created an addon called Side Tabs, it is very similar to Chrome 15's side tabs. If you'd like to take a look:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ddon/side-tabs