Thread: Unable to sync History in Google Chrome 16

Unable to sync History in Google Chrome 16

I used this Google chrome 16 in my windows 7 and now i found that the synchronization with the History content can't work properly. Is there any way that works to fix this complex issue? I already set connections with desktop pc and laptop and chrome sync options use to get the history data on both the google chrome system. I detect this sync history problem when desktop chrome only detect limited history content and not complete. Hence please give me brief introductions about this issue and help me to fix this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to sync History in Google Chrome 16

Chrome uses the WebKit rendering engine to display web pages. i think problem is in your webkit. You can check webkit on your desktop PC. confirm Google chrome has been correctly work or not. It provides a set of classes to display web content in windows. If it missing on your browser, definitely it makes problem during history content sync. Hence i would be say to perform restoring chrome browser setting your your system. This will be work to fix your browser sync issue.

Sorry to hear that you're having this problem. You can use Chrome Sync Pro. It is the ultimate companion app for your desktop Chrome browser. Try it for synchronization process. This is well for you to fix your sync problem. perform downloading and installation task on it and check its result. This is well for you to fix your synch trouble by using such application.

Same problem i also faced. I used this Chrome Sync Pro application and yes it works to fix my sync problem. WIth the help of this apps i do resynchronization of the history as well as bookmark content on this issue. This is well for me and in result i found that the result comes in positive manner. You can also use it and check its result.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhesa View Post
    Same problem i also faced. I used this Chrome Sync Pro application and yes it works to fix my sync problem. WIth the help of this apps i do resynchronization of the history as well as bookmark content on this issue. This is well for me and in result i found that the result comes in positive manner. You can also use it and check its result.
    This error is occurring in the new Google Chrome 16 web browser. Hence i would be say that try to perform the downgrade your browser. This is well for you to fix your complex browser problem. do this using "Previous Versions" option of the Bookmark file. Try this to fix your sync issue.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeM View Post
    This error is occurring in the new Google Chrome 16 web browser. Hence i would be say that try to perform the downgrade your browser. This is well for you to fix your complex browser problem. do this using "Previous Versions" option of the Bookmark file. Try this to fix your sync issue.
    I heard this is going to be soon integrated into Google Chrome Sync. I might be doubt that this is only work with the bookmarks and not the history content. But you can also check this option with different different google chrome versions. It works to get informaITON THAT whether this will be work well with the crome browser or not.

Quote Originally Posted by CamilleT View Post
    I heard this is going to be soon integrated into Google Chrome Sync. I might be doubt that this is only work with the bookmarks and not the history content. But you can also check this option with different different google chrome versions. It works to get informaITON THAT whether this will be work well with the crome browser or not.
    In that situations, if it not work, just try to perform same required task iwth the safari or other firefox type of web browser. This is well for you to fix your complex issue. Replacing the web browser, is well for getting right result, instead of using bug browser.

Quote Originally Posted by KirtiPatel View Post
    In that situations, if it not work, just try to perform same required task iwth the safari or other firefox type of web browser. This is well for you to fix your complex issue. Replacing the web browser, is well for getting right result, instead of using bug browser.
    NO. i think chrome is best for this task. Same problem here but now everything seems to be working well. I simply do the reinstalltion of the google chrome 16 reinstalltion task on desktop pc. NOw it can be works to get the full of history content via such sync options. DO this and check its result. I hope you also got same result with your browser.

If you found that the chrome not able to perform sych task with using the simple process, try to perform restoring backup process on your web browser. This is well for getting actual result with such chrome 16. restore backup in windows 7 works to set all the setting in its default stage. Then all might be works at its best level.