Thread: Printing of web pages right edge missing in Google Chrome 16

Printing of web pages right edge missing in Google Chrome 16

I used Google Chrome 16.0.912.63 web browser on my Mac OS X 10.6.8. Now i am facing problem at the time of printing. When i try to print some text or images it makes problem with web pages right edge. Printer as well as browser not able to detect the right edge of the page. Hence printing goes to the wrong way. Is there any way that works to fix the printing issue? Thanks in advance for any such help.

Re: Printing of web pages right edge missing in Google Chrome 16

Missing some kind of functions can be solved with the help of upgrade driver. Try to perform The ChromeDriver controls the browser using Chrome's automation proxy framework. You can use ChromeDriver and perform your task. This is well for you to fix such complex issue. Then you can print web pages with right edge. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Suigetsu View Post
    Missing some kind of functions can be solved with the help of upgrade driver. Try to perform The ChromeDriver controls the browser using Chrome's automation proxy framework. You can use ChromeDriver and perform your task. This is well for you to fix such complex issue. Then you can print web pages with right edge. This is well for you.
    Sometimes, clearing the google chrome cache memory is might be helpful for you. In that situations, i would be suggest to you for just check the cache memory and then perform clear cache process with the help of View->Internet options. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauvery View Post
    Sometimes, clearing the google chrome cache memory is might be helpful for you. In that situations, i would be suggest to you for just check the cache memory and then perform clear cache process with the help of View->Internet options. This is well for you.
    After hit print icon on your web browser, there is no option to set the right or left edge of the print page. hence i would be recommend that just check result with the page setup option of the browser. This will be work to fix your printing problem. Try this using the File menu and at the time of printing set proper setting of the page. This is well for you to fix your printing problem.

Printing in Chrome is still weird. It might be makes problem with the wireless printer. I experienced about it and hence i suggest to you for just try to print the web page with using wired printer. I hope that it will be helps to solve your query.

Quote Originally Posted by FarhaS View Post
    Printing in Chrome is still weird. It might be makes problem with the wireless printer. I experienced about it and hence i suggest to you for just try to print the web page with using wired printer. I hope that it will be helps to solve your query.
    In that situations, you can simply perform the latest printer driver installtion process. Do this task on your Mac OS X 10.6.8. Use either printer manufacturer disk or use online help. Official site provide printer driver upgrade task. It will works to fix your printing problem. This is well for you to perform printer driver upgrade task.

If you found such type of bugs in google chrome 16, try to use Google chrome 15 or chrome 17 web browser. This is also one of the browser that works to fix your printing problem. In this process, just upgrade to the beta version of chrome. I hope this beta version works to fix your browser problem.

Quote Originally Posted by KirtiPatel View Post
    If you found such type of bugs in google chrome 16, try to use Google chrome 15 or chrome 17 web browser. This is also one of the browser that works to fix your printing problem. In this process, just upgrade to the beta version of chrome. I hope this beta version works to fix your browser problem.
    Thanks for such valuable result. It works to fix your complex issue. Try this by using the proper step by step process. You can found such process onto the user guide manual as well as official site also describe more things about it.